Friday, July 25, 2008

LOL @ our Yard!

As we were leaving to go out to dinner the doorbell rang. I answered thinking it was the UPS guy. Nope, two guys and a big truck saying “We’re here for the delivery and set up”. I was like “Huh??”. He pulls out the invoice and tells me that I ordered a cave man inflatable and a Twister bounce house. I look at the "Bill To" name and it has my SIL Tiffany’s name on it. Turns out this is her surprise present for Curly. We died laughing and proceeded out to dinner and to Home Depot while the guys set it up. We came home and it is bigger than we could ever imagine! People are driving by and honking! We are gonna have fun tomorrow!







8 comments:

Stacey and Dewey said...

OMG I love your SIL!! What a good idea!!!! Really the best 40th Birthday surprise ever. I happen to know quite a few people turning 40 next year I might have to copy her idea.
Happy Birthday Curly!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Stacey

Ruthanne said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! You guys are going to have a BLAST!!!! Happy Birthday Curly!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG i found your blog on someones site...And im glad i did!!!! YOur SIL rocks!!!!!!!! Your daughter is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I am LMAOOOO Tara that's so funny!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

How FUNNY!!! Love it, love it! Happy Birthday Curly!

Love the bounce house too!

PS Mia has the same romper as Devon!

Kelly said...

Holy Crap that is hilarious!!!!!!Happy birthday Curly! Love the bounce thingy pics too!

Our Family of 5 said...

A great big Happy Birthday Curly! Loving the Caveman!!

Carla said...

That has got to be the best gift idea ever! I bet Curly couldn't believe it! What a fantastic idea. (Hmmm... now who's having a big birthday in my family.)