Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Devon's Passport Came!

It only took about 8 days from when we turned in the app at the Post Office and I didn't pay extra to expedite it! We can now officially go to random and wild places like.....Canada :) Seriously, I've missed Canada. We haven't been there since Devon's been home. It is a quick and easy drive plus they have Wheel of Fortune slot machines there that make me happy.
Check out this "mug". She had to stand on a stool at Walgreen's to get her picture taken. She has that WTH look on her face because Logan and I were tickling her and trying to make her laugh. You can see how well that worked...lol.

Running with her passport.
Staring at it with a WooHoo face :)

5 comments:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

WOOO HOOOOO! I need to get Mia hers soon. So when you go to Cananda email me because I am like an hour from Cananda maybe we could meet up or we could watch the kids?!? I know, someone you never met watch your kids, I am a bit crazy!

Ruthanne said...

Yay!!! How exciting!!! I think her 'mug' is ADORABLE!! No one ever smiles at customs anyway. lol

Anonymous said...

OMG I love her little photo! I am stoked it came so quickly!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Just think of all the exotic places you can go now?? Even if you don't just knowing you can is half the fun :)
And love the wheel of fortune machines.... come on spin come on spin.
Have a great weekend!
Stacey

Carla said...

Awww.... that is the cutest passport photo ever! I hope you hear some good news soon. That green & white dress is so cute.