Sunday, September 23, 2007

All Around Way Awesome Weekend!

Meeting friends, an over-night splash fest AND our anniversary!

This weekend was GREAT! It started with a much anticipated visit from my friend Ruthanne. She stopped in Cleveland on her way to her parents and more importantly, on her way to pick up her precious son in Guatemala (huge WoooHooo!!).

We met up with Nikki for a fun dinner at my brother's yummy restaurant. We had such a great time talking and laughing. It makes me that more excited for Guatoberfest in Atlanta.
The fabulous ladies on the town :)

Ruthanne and the calamari (THE "Squid")
Nikki and me with the tenticles...lol.
Ruthanne getting a little pre-bedtime Milo lovin' :)

Saturday was our 7th wedding anniversary. We really wanted to do something special but we didn't think Devon was ready for a babysitter (is she??). So we decided to spend our anniversary having fun as a family. We packed up the van and headed out to Sandusky to The Great Wolf Lodge indoor waterpark for the night. We ALL had a great time! Logan loved the slides and the arcade and Devon was all about splashing and storytime. Mommy and Daddy just loved watching those two laugh and giggle. Being a family is so awesome. I am so thankful for my amazing husband and all the love he has for the kids and me. Happy Anniversary to the BEST Daddy and Husband in the entire world!

Our room was so cool. It had a built in log cabin with bunk beds, a day bed, tv and room for Devon's pack-n-play. We were on the main floor and close to all of the "action". On the way home, all Logan kept saying was that he couldn't wait to go back to the "lodge".

Getting ready to hit the highway
Logan on his zillionth trip on the slide
Splashy and sassy!
This splashing is FUN!


All ready for storytime. I don't wanna take a nap!!
My 3 loves.
The kiddos and me


Logan on the top bunk in the in-room Kid Cabin
Climbing....climbing.....climbing
My sweet silly's at bed time
Hugs and goofing around
Passed out after 24 hours of PURE FUN!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Tara I love all the pictures and don't even know where to begin to comment! :) First of all you girlies are some hot Guatemamas!! Secondly, I'm gagging at the squid pictures. I LOOOVE the pictures of Logan and Devon together, especially the one where she's looking up at him and him down at her! Can it possibly get any better than this?!?!?! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Curly, you did GOOOOOD!!!! ::::high five::::

Kristen and the Gang said...

OK...I second everything Kelly said!!! It looks like everyone had a great time and OMG...I absolutely love the bikini pic of DEVON...what a like hot momma she is (or will be)...hehehe! Happy Anniversary again!

Our Family of 5 said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like everyone had a great time!! Love the excitement on Logan's face in the slide picture, and what a little beauty Devon is in her little "Kini"
See ya in a few weeks=)

Tina said...

Looks like TONS of fun! Happ Anniversary!!!!

Baby John's Crib said...

Wow, looks like your anniversary was a blast! Congratulations!!!

Kelly said...

Everyone looks like they had a great time. I had to show my hubby pics of the waterslide and we are ready to pack up the car and drive on up. Happy Anniversary !!
Kelly and Skylie

Jill said...

Hi! I hope you don't mind me commenting. I was led to your blog from Ruthanne's! It seems like you are not that far from us! We are Pgh Area! Feel free to visit our blog! You kiddos are so sweet!

Jill