Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bunny Phobia, Dress Up & Cheese-Balls

Logan loves characters dressed in fuzzy costumes BIG TIME.....Devon, not so much. She disliked Santa and felt about the same towards the Easter Bunny. Boy oh boy did he freak her out! We had a our North East Ohio Guatemalan Families get together on Saturday (Thanks Mindy!!) which included breakfast with the bunny and an egg hunt. Check out the look on her face! This was the evil eye that she gave him/her (or whatever was in that suit). Not a happy camper...lol. She held on to me with the death grip and didn't smile again until she was buckled into her carseat and we were headed home.
On Monday morning, Logan got up a little before me. His room is 100% safe and he cannot get out until I let him out. Well, I found him dressed in his Spiderman Halloween costume. It was flippin' hysterical because not only did he have it on backwards with the foamy muscles on his back but he was also wearing 2 pairs of shorts and 2 shirts underneath. I got lucky because he wanted to keep this get up on for the day! Could you imagine us at the grocery store??

Here is my little cheeseball :) It was bath night so I let her feed herself the mac and cheese. She is saying "Cheese" in this shot. Such a stinker bug!

12 comments:

Ruthanne said...

boy, do I wish I shopped at your grocery store--that would have been something to see. :)

I'm not a big fan of the Easter Bunny either, so I completely understand, Devon.

Now, THAT'S a cheesy grin!!!

Robyn said...

Too cute!! Gabriella isn't a big fan of the Easter bunny either. She screamed the entire visit!! :)

Robyn

Robyn said...

Too cute!! Gabriella isn't a big fan of the Easter bunny either. She screamed the entire visit!! :)

Robyn

Kelly said...

I love the Spider Suit it cracks me up with the muscles. Devon is precious !!!!! HAppy Belated Birthday to you as well!!!

Mindy said...

Happy belated birthday...I didn't even realize...feel bad now:-( Have a wonderful EASTER!
Hugs

Amy S. said...

Happy Easter to Logan and Devon and Mom!

Love and Hugs

Our Family of 5 said...

I HEART Logan! He can be my super heron! Adorable!
And Miss D, What a little Diva she is, even with her cheesy smile!
Happy Easter!

Susan said...

What a cute super hero. If they would put the zipper in the right place he would have put it on right :) What a ham he is.

Evvy actually did ok with the Easter bunny but wanted no part of Santa at Christmas.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Tara I LOOOOOVE Devon's "stink eye" she's giving. And I'm cracking up at SpiderLogan...errr um backwards spiderLogan. :)

Kristen and the Gang said...

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU FROM ALL OF US!!!! BOY...YOU HAVE SOME ADORABLE KIDDOS!!!

Mindy said...

I AM TAGGING YOU! Check out my blog for the details girlfriend. Miss you!

Mindy said...

Thanks for the comments on a.com Tara. I am so overwhelmed right now. I should call you sometime so we can chat. I am scared she will phase out at 3 and we will out of luck. Hopefully that won't happen but you know how it all works. Do you have any good books that I can borrow? Let me know. You have always been someone I can turn to with stuff like this because you have been there done that and know what I need to hear..thank you for that.
Hugs