Monday, January 14, 2008

Playing MAJOR Catch Up!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.......well you get the point. I got a teensy bit wrapped up in the holidays and got a little behind with the blogging. But I'm back baby!

Here is a look in pictures from the past month or so :)

Santa came to visit us on his fire truck....Logan was in his glory!


We also happened upon the Jolly Old Elf in a shopping plaza...Logan was in his glory (again!)

Devon....not so in her glory


How precious is this face?

Oh man! Here he is AGAIN! Seriously, get me off this dude's lap!

Devon can tolerate him a little better when our friends Isabelle & Nikki are nearby

The Fam and Santa (Logan is, once again, in his glory.....this is the guy that HOOKS you UP!)

Logan and Devon at Sam & Snapps' Party.....no Santa

Logan's class party singing Gingerbread Man songs

Devon making herself at home at preschool by eating the toys...YUMMY!

Christmas Eve at our house with Curly's family. Devon LOVES her wagon!

Mommy's Little Guitar Hero

Right after Santa dropped off the goods on Christmas Eve

Curly and Logan in their matching jammies :)

OK, so let me get this straight....the fat guy that makes me cry brought me all of this??

Logan taking a turn in the wagon

Present time on Christmas Day with my family

Funny story on this one....my Dad wrapped the gifts this year and put a Curly tag on a Tara gift. Imagine Curly's surprise. He faked liking it really good! It was hysterical!

Grandpa and Grandma


Devon and Aunt Fannie

My parents got Logan a drum set....yeah, really funny Mom and Dad!

Devon's 1st Hair Cut!!

I took the plunge and got Devon's hair trimmed. Her bangs were in her eyes and her mullet reveled anything the great city of Parma could provide. We headed over to Cuts & Curls for Boys and Girls and Devon had her 1st spa experience. She loved it! Her throne was a Dora Jeep and she danced to Dora music the entire time.....almost so much that it made it hard on the stylist. We had a great time!

Before

During

Princess Devon is stylin :)

I promise to not be a stranger!!! Stay tuned for more :)






5 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad your back I missed you. Great pics, the kiddos are as cute as ever!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I did it again...saw Kelly's comment and thought, "WHAT? I already commented...I must be loosing my mind!" LOL Tara I am so happy you are back! I love all the pictures. Getting one or two here and there (email) just doesn't do it for me! I need the whole shabang! :) Can't get enough of your silly Santillis!

Our Family of 5 said...

Glad your back Chica! Missed ya! Love all the pics!

Ruthanne said...

YAY!!! You're back!!!! I was missing those Silly Santillis SO much!!!!
Love, love, love the pictures. That Santa guy sure gets around. :)

Susan said...

Great pictures Tara. I totally get the getting behind on the blogging. Those kids keep you busy. I love the picture of Curly acting thrilled about getting a woman's shirt for Christmas.

The kids are cute as can be. Guitars and drums. Wow, your house must be noisy :)

Susan