Sunday, November 11, 2007

Party! Party! Par-tay!!


Today we celebrated Devon's 1st Birthday and Homecoming with our Family and Friends at the marina. Everything turned out fantastic even though I stressed (and schvitzed) quite a bit at the last minute. Devon was a gracious little guest of honor :)

Besides arranging to have her birthday during the Browns/Steelers game (seriously I am clueless about such things) we had a HUGE turnout....nearly 70 people! It felt so amazing to have the people who mean so much to us and supported us like rocks during the process to bring her home there with us. I get so emotional thinking about all of the love that surrounds us.

I have to send two huge shout outs. 1st to Aunt Fannie (my SIL Tiffany) & my brother for making Devon the most scrumptous tres leches cake, guacamole, salsa and chili. 2nd shout out goes to Mindy for hooking me up in the picture department! Without her, I would only have about 5 pictures of my daughter's special day.....I forgot my memory card at home!

I can't stop saying that I can't believe my baby girl is 1!!!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

I love love love the Gymboree outfits this week !!!!!! The Tiaras Maske You Taller outfit is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE !!!!!! It looks like a great party and great times !!! Happy Birthday to a very sweet little girl that Skylie and I hope to meet one day !!!!!!!

Ruthanne said...

SOOOOOO Cute!!!!! It looks like you guys had a BLAST!!!!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Looks like fun had by all. Sorry we missed it!! Hopefully we can get together soon!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Carla said...

What a fantastic party! And what a beautiful setting that was too, with the water in the background. You all look so happy. How nice that there are so many AP's where you are.

Kristen and the Gang said...

What a great video, Tara!!! I just love it!!! It looks like Devon had a fantastic celebration!!! Happy Bday (again) Princess Devon!

Joe and Gina said...

What a beautiful party it was. We had alot of fun..Devon looked so beautiful in her birthday outfit...

Anonymous said...

What an AWESOME party Tara!!!! I love the pictures - everything is so beautiful. It couldn't have been more perfect! She is so beautiful and has an awesome party planner for a mama!

Mindy said...

I was honored to take the pictures and I am glad I was able to get some good ones for you:-) It was a beautiful party Tara and I was so glad we were able to come and celebrate the special day with you guys! Can't wait to see you again...hopefully soon...
Hugs

JoAnn said...

Tara, I LOVE your slideshow and Devon is a complete and total princess. Your party looks like it turned out great!!