Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Boo at the Zoo, Patches & FUN!

I love Halloween and all of the fun stuff that goes along with it. Now that we have kids, it is even more fun! On Thursday we went to Boo at the Zoo with our awesome friends from the Guatemalan Forum. The weather was great. It stopped raining just in time and ended up being kind of warm. On Saturday, Devon and I hit the outlet mall with our friends Lisa, Sophia and Katelyn.

Sunday was another gorgeous day, so we headed out to a pumpkin patch with Grandma and Grandpa. There was a ton of fun kid things to do there including a petting farm, maize, hay ride, train.... I eneded up dressing the kids entirely too warmly for the temp hence the picture of Logan in the pumpkin looking like one of those naked people wearing a barrel!

Yesterday we celebrated my sister-in-law's birthday (Happy BDay Aunt Bannie). We went out for Japanese/Malaysian food. It was delicious! Logan loved Udon and Soba Noodles, Miso Soup and Tempura Chicken. Devon was happy with her pineapples. I ate my weight in sushi :)
Hey Baby Sister, don't tip!
Happy Little Pumpkin
Devon and her pal Isabelle
I will make this face until you give me candy!
PASSED OUT!
Hugs and Love
This picture makes me pee my pants!
Pretty Pumpkin
Cruising on the John Deere train
Searching for the perfect pumpkin with Granpa



11 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Cuties! Cuties! Cuties! We had fun at the Outlet. I will send you the pictures Kate took as soon as I find them on this PC=)

JoAnn said...

Tara, I LOVE the way Devon's costume turned out- very cute! And Logan on the tractor~ doesn't get much cooler than that. ;) You have such a beautiful family Tara- Looks like good times in the making all the time~ Wished we lived closer, it would be fun to hang with you all. Ok, so I think I have officially said that at least 50 times now lol.

Kristen and the Gang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen and the Gang said...

It looks like you had a fun filled weekend!!! Devon's costume came out Fantastic...I just love it!!! What a cute Thomas..Logan made..well then again...you kids are such cutie patooties ...they could make paper bags look GOOOOD!!!

Ruthanne said...

Love, love, love the "naked person in the barrel" look!! Only Logan could truly pull that off and still look adorable!! Devon's costume turned out SO cute!! I LOVE those tights. I can't put them on Andrew, though, right? Right? lol
I love your little family. I wish I lived closer too (but I don't want to live in OH again.) I wish you and JoAnn just both lived closer to me!

Unknown said...

Hi ... what a group of CUTIES!!! I have to say, I LOVE how Logan passes out lol Goodness they're both so adorable!

Susan said...

Love the pumpkin outfit. It turned out great.

Susan

JuJu - said...

AWESOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

It looks like fun was had by all. Great pics !!!! What a cute costume.

Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up again at the nakey Logan in a pumpkin pic. Logan never fails to make me smile from ear to ear! And of course Devon and all her little peeps are absolutely ADORABLE!

Mindy said...

Awww...what fun, cute pics!!! We can't wait to see all of you next weekend!
Hugs